Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Green Elephant Party 2014 Last post of 2014

It was the 20th anniversary of the Green Elephant Party tradition! Jen was the hostess this year and she had been planning on expanding the celebration to include all our favorite girls! It was so fun and I brought the most guests (but there was no prize). Unfortunately it was a very stressful story getting there and I never took any pictures of all of my guests together! Here are a few fun pictures though.

Jenny did an amazing job and I wish I had a picture of all the beautiful table settings before we ate!
They were stunning!


First Yadira got the green elephant for next year but in a shocking and unexpected twist...

Mandy's mom coerced her into stealing it! So Mandy is our 2015 hostess!



Twenty years later and we are still the best of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment