Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Day

Halloween Day is crazy for face painters! I had my day planned from minute to minute and between private appointments and other events, I was so proud that I was still able to go to the school parade to see the kids in costumes. Everything was going smoothly until it was time to pick up the kids from school and I couldn't get a hold of Papa Duck to pass off the kids so that I could go to my last gig of the day-a Halloween Party. In the end I had to take the older kids to the party and they waited outside in the car. It was kind of stressful but it all worked out.
We met cousins and went trick or treating at our favorite neighborhood in the east Sugarhouse area. By the way, Ruby threatened Papa Duck that if he didn't dress up for Halloween this year, she would not give him a Christmas present! So he was a Knight with an afro :)

Then we went to have ice cream and almost everyone ended up having slurpees next door (?)
Guess who was matching 50's girls?
Sonic-boo


No comments:

Post a Comment