Thursday, September 6, 2012

State Fair


This year I had the opportunity to face paint at the State Fair.  The big time State Fair!
It was a huge undertaking and soooo time intensive, but in the end it was worth it and I had a great time!  I got to work with the fabulous April who is so talented.  I learned so much from her.




It was so much fun working with April because she is such a hoot!
We ate so much yummy food it was bad!


It was also fun to see all the cool shows.  I have always loved the atmosphere at the Fair.  Being there so many hours, I got to see more than I would have liked of that atmosphere, but it was still fun and I took it in stride.  I also got to hear some cool concerts including Blues Traveler!  The kids also enjoyed it and we really felt like a carni family that two weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment