Friday, June 22, 2012

Trip to Boston

In June we also took a fabulous trip to Boston to see my brother Derick and his family.   My niece Kailee moved there for the summer and my sister wanted to take a trip to see her.  So she came with us!  We had some traumitizing issues with the flights on the way home and ended up extending out trip for like 3 extra days making it almost a week that we were gone.  The kids loved it of course! 

In no particular order...
With my beautiful sister and niece.

My awesome big brother!

Getting ready to board a Swan Boat

At the Boston Library downtown

Imitating statues...we did this a lot that day

See?

At Harvard!  One of the best days of the trip, even though it rained.  We had an amazing tour of the campus...loved it!

The whole gang.  We crashed some party at a beautiful property on a lake.

Our favorite little hole in the wall Boston pizza place.

Freezing at the beach.  Well it was windy at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment